Lidl Goes Vegan with Pizza, again! Sorte Bruschetta


Falls ihr euch erinnert könnt habe ich vor einiger Zeit einen Post über die vegane Lidl Fan Tiefkühlpizza verfasst. Zu kaufen gab es sie in einer Aktionswoche. Da sie so beliebt war, gab es sie in einigen Filialen fest im Sortiment erhältlich.

Maybe you can remember my last post I wrote about the frozen, vegan Lidl Fan Pizza which was available throughout an action week. It was so popular that it even got a firm part of the range in some branches. I didn't wrote it in English as I thought it was only in Germany but I like to include the English version here too. Maybe you have spied it in your country as well? Let me know!! And if not you know what you can get whenever you come over for a visit ;) 


Nun hat sich Lidl etwas neues einfallen lassen und pimpt das Sortiment mit einer neuen Sorte auf, die Bruschetta Pizza! Für nur 1,25€, belegt nach italienischer Art mit Sauce, Tomaten, Zwiebeln, und halbgetrockneten Tomaten. Die Knoblauchdrops dürfen natürlich, wie auch schon bei der Fan Pizza nicht fehlen.

Now Lidl got a new idea and they have pimped up their assortment with a new flavour, the Bruschetta Pizza! For only 1,25€, Italian style garnished with sauce, tomatoes, onions and half-dried tomatoes. The garlic drops, like we had them on the Fan Pizza already are part again too!


Ich habe eine Hälfte meiner Pizza noch mit einer Scheibe Wilmersburger Paprika(nehme sonst Würzig oder Cheddar Style, die Sorte war gerade nur sehr günstig im Angebot) belegt, um geschmacklich beide Versionen zu testen.

I have added one half with a slice of Wilmersburger Pepper(usually I take the flavour 'Würzig' or Cheddar Style, but this one here was reduced and very cheap) to try out both versions.








Ich habe meine Pizza vorher schon aufgetaut und bei 200°C für ca 15 min im Ofen gelassen. 

Zum Geschmack: Wie schon bei der Fan Pizza ein sehr knuspriger, nicht zu dicker Boden. Der Belag war mir persönlich etwas zu lasch, kann aber auch daran liegen, dass ich generell Pizza ohne speziellen Belag nicht so spannend finde. Tomaten sind da für mich einfach Standard, und die italienische Art habe ich persönlich nicht rausgeschmeckt. Das konnte auch der Käse wenig besser machen, der auch sowieso nicht besonders zerlaufen ist. Da gibt es mittlerweile bessere Alternativen, wie zum Beispiel der Simply-V(gibt es in vielen Rewe oder Edeka) der einfach wunderbar schmilzt :) 


I defrosted mine before already and left it in the oven at 200°C for about 15 minutes.

To the taste: A very crispy and not too thick crust, exactly like experienced from the Fan Pizza already. The topping was a bit too boring for my taste and not really seasoned at all. I'm not a fan of simple pizzas what might be the reason. I couldn't taste the Italian flavour here though. The cheese couldn't make it much better as it also didn't melted pretty good. There are definitely better cheeses out there(like Simply-V) when it comes to the melt :)
 


Fazit: Auf jeden Fall für TK wieder eine sehr leckere Pizza, besonders zu dem günstigen Preis. Ich persönlich finde die Fan Pizza aber um einiges besser. Die Sorte Bruschetta eignet sich perfekt für diejenigen, die Margherita bzw. einfache Pizzen mögen oder sie noch mit verschiedenen Sachen aufpeppen wollen, was bei der Fan Pizza beispielsweise schwieriger wird, falls man keinen Spinat oder Pilze mag. An sich bin ich einfach froh die Pizzen auch endlich mal in meinem lokalen Lidl fest im Sortiment zu finden. Kaufen würde ich sie mir alleine nicht nochmal, wenn aber mal Besuch da ist und es schnell gehen muss ist einfach eine tolle Option :) Also nochmal ein großes Dankeschön an Lidl! Und wer weiß, alle guten Dinge sind 3, nicht wahr? Die nächste vielleicht mit veganen Käse oder Schinken?

Result: It is definitely a very tasty pizza for the fact that it is a frozen one, especially for that cheap price. I personally prefer the Fan Pizza. The sort Bruschetta is perfect if you love Margherita or simple pizzas or also if you want to pimp your pizza with different things but you don't like spinach or mushrooms which we have on the Fan version. However, I'm simply super happy that we have this option here in my local Lidl now as well. I wouldn't buy it for myself again but it's nice option in case I get a visitor and we'd need something quick :) So a big thanks to Lidl again! And who knows, all good things are three, right? Maybe the next one will be with vegan cheese or ham?




Habt ihr die Pizza schon bei euch gefunden oder sogar schon probiert? Und welche der beiden Sorten findet ihr persönlich besser? 
Es gibt jetzt auch übrigens vegane Zartbitter Schokorosinen im Sortiment, sowie kleine vegane Apfelkuchen, die es in der frischen Backabteilung gibt. Gefunden habe ich beides in meiner Stadt noch nicht, hoffentlich aber bald. Besonders die Schokorosinen haben es mir angetan. Einer meiner liebsten Kindheitserinnerungen ♥

So once again, have you discovered these Pizza in your country or local Lidl and if yes, did 
 you tried it already? 
We also got some other goodies in our Lidl stores, like dark chocolate covered raisins and little apple pies freshly baked from the bakery section. I haven't found both of them here yet but hopefully soon! The chocolate raisins were part of my childhood so this would be such an amazing alternative 

24 comments :

  1. Mmm, these vegan pizzas look so bomb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing review hun!! <3
    It looks so yummy, I wish Lidl would expand unto UK with their vegan range!
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! I kept your words in mind about writing it in English as well since you were interested :3 I think the Lidl stores are quite behind over there(Lidl was the worst here only a couple month ago when it came to vegan foods but they expand now) But London is the vegan heaven believe me. I'm so jealous of you already hun x) <3

      Delete
  3. Jetzt auch in Finnland erhältlich. Super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sehr cool wusste ich noch gar nicht. Danke! Freut mich sehr!! ♥

      Delete
  4. This is a really great post., I like Joker Jacket I am interested in reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such an great article with us. I really appreciate your hard work. I would like to say you that keep sharing. Thank you
    Natasha Romanoff White Hooded Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou for sharing this informative article. i will soon visit again.

    joker jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting such a nice post. Keep posting. It is really helpful. Sons Of Anarchy Vest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I'm Grab Jacket i work hard for leathers jacket and i knew that you like our site so visit our site. Beth Dutton Blue Coat

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is very informative, I like Punisher Vest I am interested in reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank for sharing article such as a great informative post keep sharing article Lerenjack - Mens Collection

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m happy by reading your enjoyable article, Keep uploading more interesting articles like this. Mens Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is quite interesting. I am so glad that you have shared this amazing blog post. Mens Collection

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’m happy by reading your enjoyable article, Keep uploading more interesting articles like this. custom bomber jackets

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have found this online paper writing company for pupils who need help. Motorcycle Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m happy by reading your enjoyable article, Keep uploading more interesting articles like this. Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really appreciate reading this blog it is full of knowledge and informative content good work keep it up golf wang varsity jacket

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need information about free Training and Learning Program in London to Write My Research Paper and I would like to join these kinds of free classes. Kayce Brown Bomber Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lerenjack Is offering up to 60% off upto and an extra $30 off with the code SAVE30 Visit black widow jacket

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your website is the best place to learn about new fashion and trends. You guys are doing terrific work. Christmas Collection

    ReplyDelete