Peanut Butter Banana Goth Smoothie


Did someone said peanut butter?? Hell yes! 
Now let's add a witchy goth touch and we have the perfect smoothie perfection!! Made this peanut butter banana GOTH smoothie for breakfast to satisfy my daily PB cravings. I have to say I'm not a big fan of smoothies overall but since I got this wonderful skull jar I just had the urge to make use of it. It's strange that drinking from pretty things is so much more fun! Now that it finally turns Spring again I like to have some stuff to cool me down. This smoothie is just so easy to make and super tasty. That is why I'd like to share the recipe with you :)





You will need:


1 cup oat milk(or any other plant-based milk)
2 ripe bananas(freeze for an hour or longer)
1-2 tbsp natural peanut butter or 1tbsp PB2(from Body & Fit for low fat version)
A few drops vanilla flavor(also from Body & Fit)



Blend everything and pour it into a nice jar(like mine which is from Witch Casket)



OH and don't forget to put on black lipstick to give it the last finish! Or be like Edward Scissorhands, slaying in them killer claws! :D


now enjoy!


and stay witchy 




2 comments :

  1. Ahh these photos are just perfect and these nails!!! I can't get over them girl! <3 I need to try this recipe, it looks so yummy! Thank you for sharing! Would love to see more of these kinds of posts from you, your love and support for veganism lifestyle is soo inspiring! <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried the recipe already doll? If not we can make them if we are together again <3 I will definitely keep going my veganism posts and try to speak more about it in general too :) Even if it's difficult as it is simply a firm part of my life and everything is so obviously to me if you understand :D <3

      Delete