Tomboy
















Vintage Glasses - Second Hand Vintage 
Tomboy Sweatshirt - The Ragged Priest
X-Ray Mesh Tee Dress - Disturbia similar here and here
Black Coat - Second Hand from my Budapest Trip
Skirt - Monki similar here and here
Ring Belt - Vii & Co
Tractor Boots - T.U.K. via Kate's Clothing

Spontaneous shootings are seriously the best. Same for spontaneous outfits, like just throwing stuff together even if the things are completely different in style. This outfit is so me. You can really feel how I feel most of the time. Confused, kind of kinky and cute but a bad boy deep in my heart. I got this Tomboy T-Shirt Dress right a day before in the mail and felt in love. The bright red color isn't my favorite, yet I really like it, especially in combination with this Disturbia dress that I styled last year in this post already. I just wear it over it so the red isn't that strongly in focus. The back is dark blue though! The Tractor Boots I'm wearing are actually my favorites right now. Freshly released from the new Spring collection by T.U.K, got them via Kate's Clothing, amazing shop! I also made some braids into my hair since it's a cute contrast to the rest. The photos tell a little story as well. Can you see the cute little blue flowers? I have found them on our trip through the area hanging lonely in a tree, yes they were in a tree! Poor babies. I just picked them up and don't wanted to throw them away anymore. I put them in a glass at home now but it looks bad :( But yes, Spring is here and I can smell it in the air already. Waking up to singing birds, now that the time changed again we have longer days so it's still bright at 7 pm outside. That's one good point about the timer after winter sleep. Even if I'm still not really awake I have to say :')

By the way coming back to Tomboy. I have to say I feel really attracted to this lately, especially because I think a lot about my childhood and who am I really. I think I never really talked about that in detail, just acted that way, true to myself so most people probably don't know it yet. I have strong tendencies to the male characteristics and gender. To me, gender doesn't exist at all. But that is the point, gender doesn't exist to me. That is why I don't want to put myself in one corner. I just write it that way to make it more understandable to you in the first sentences.
I have been like that since my childhood already. I never liked barbies, I always collected Pokemon Cards, played with cars, Beyblades, video games. Literally all of my friends were guys. I got dirty all the time, jumped into bushes, danced in the rain, climbed on trees, caught animals, had bruises all over my body, felt in love with ground and nature, forbidden things. Believe me or not but I didn't cared about fashion at all. I just wore shirt and jeans and some sporty nikes that's it. I acted like a boy, yet I was this little cute girl with freckles, deep blue eyes and long hair that every guy felt in love with. I went through different phases. Of course, when I got older I got more into the 'feminine' things. I met new friend groups and became one of these 'chicks' dressed in glitter, jewelry and more bling bling. I'm so happy to be out of this, but also so happy to went it this since I quickly found out that this isn't me.
Then there was the emo phase, hardcore, metal, everything. I went through a lot things and now I still can't put myself into just one bin and never will, but what I know is that there was always the little boy inside my heart. The boy that loves girls in a sexual way. And I will always be that 'girl' I'd say guy you can do the craziest stuff with. Getting dirty, playing video games all day and night long. I lost this person over the time here and there, I lost all parts of me a little bit. But it has to be like that. We need to get lost to find back to ourselves. Right now I try to figure out where the pieces are, who am I really. I just know I'm Kimi, no matter if we speak about a guy or a girl. It doesn't matter. What matters is the confidence. And this confidence comes with your character.



17 comments :

  1. I can't tell you how inspiring you are! I love your honesty, your braveness and your style. I follow you on instagram for a while but for some day i've started to check your blog, too. And i can definetely tell you that i'll be reading it regularly. Lots of love!!! xx 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. PS. As i realized you're confident with your character and it's awesome, never let anyone change that, you don't need labels, you're Kimi and you're amazing the way you are!

      Delete
    3. Wow thank you so much for leaving a comment and letting me know about your thoughts and your heartwarming words 💕 It actually gives me the strength and motivation to keep doing my work and passion because I just love to inspire people like you!! All my love and happiness to you 💕

      Delete
  2. fajna stylizacja

    http://iamemilia.blog.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of All.. I'm extremely Sorry that I didn't comment for a 'long' time. I did read Your last posts, but I just didn't & couldn't know what to say and how. I also don't know what to comment on this really.. because I don't think that words can express My thoughts and feelings about You. - but - I'm very proud of You for writing about Something like this & I understand You. I really do. I agree that there are no genders because You have the Male & the Female Sex, but that doesn't mean that You can't feel different from Your physical appearance. I think that a Soul is trapped in the Body... not that Body & Soul are One. You are the Soul, You think & feel, etc... The body, You're in, is just an Outside, it's a cage for Your Soul... but without it You couldn't live on this Planet. It does not have another function, therefore.. it doesn't define You.

    Okay. You look Beautiful & You are Beautiful, but that's because Your Soul 'created' Your Outside. And You're One of the few souls who were/are strong enough to do that. The Body is the matter which makes the Soul weak and 'bad'. That's why a lot of Humans are 'bad'. I understand if You don't agree, I think in a different/weird way.. and I'm very Anxious of talking about it..

    Anyway. I don't think that Your pieces have to be found. They're already found. They've never been Lost. You just have to show Your Body that You're stronger and that You decide for You & No one else can do that. I don't say that You were weak & Your Body took control over Your Soul, but it can have a massive strength and it's even hard for the most powerful Souls to not 'break'. I know that You can't break, Your body tried it, but You are Super Strong & soon You'll be even Stronger (when You've regrained all Your Power which Your Body took away).

    I'm Sorry that this all doesn't make Sense. I'm just proud of You, for Everything. For just staying/being You. And Never change You. You're Amazing. Hope You're Okay & had a Good Day. >•<. x ~ btw. This Outfit is just Great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I hope those flowers feel better :,-(?

      Delete
    2. Dear, never feel sorry for something that isn't your fault or anything. I could give you a million sorry's back.... but I need to learn to accept it. That is why I would never be angry or disappointed of you. I'm thankful for all your words..and thankful for the silence.. as I know what you mean..sometimes we are just out of words...
      Honestly it feels like that I haven't wrote enough in this post.. there's still so much on my mind.. popping up here and there..but I wanted to keep it short.. since it gets tiring to read so much content..(what about a video hmm if I would just had the courage)...
      You have described it so perfectly again..only alone reading your comments keeps me inspired to write about specific topics <3 I also think the soul and body are completely different.. sometimes I experience strange things.. like I can feel how I lose the control over my cage or better said, see myself from above, like my soul is dying for a moment..and so does my body notice it then. It is only like that..literally never the opposite.. my soul dies quite often, not my body the cage.

      We are all cages..constantly searching for a way out..or a key to open another one.

      Omg really, who are you? You can't be real. And I can agree with you totally about this point. This is actually so damn true. But just imagine - I mean, a cage can't change the bird in it... wrong. It can make the bird weak as well. When he tries to escape, but there's no way out. The bird is getting weak..and wishes to fly freely again.
      So here we have a bird with broken wings in a cage, small and rusty. Someone who has the key. Could rescue it. Or is there another way out?

      I love you dear. Thank you for your words again. Again, you can't be real <3
      (btw my day was kind of stressful and is still not over..going to watch my series now I think...but I can probably rest a little after tomorrow <3) Enjoy your evening and have a wonderful bright Thursday :*

      Delete
  4. Your layering of clothes is wonderful. Also, your story is really inspiring : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I think I got this passion for layering clothes from my mother 💜

      Delete
  5. Darling! This is one of the most beautiful posts from you! All of your posts are beautiful but this one really got to me! I can totally relate about the whole debate between gender and fashion and how gender does not exist to you, and how you feel comfortable in both men and women clothes! The same is for me, I don't care about the gender that the clothes are meant for, it's just clothes at the end of the day. And I feel like if you are that open minded and are able to wear clothes regardless to gender you can be so much more unique in your style as there are no boundaries! This outfit represents what you're talking about so much! I love how it all works together, the red, the blacks!! It's all perfect <3 I'm also so proud of you to be so raw and honest, about how you feel and how you see fashion and style and it's just so inspiring, keep on being you girl, you're sense of style and personality that's just so uplifting is truly inspirational! I must have read this post so many times, It was really amazing! Thank you for sharing this and having the courage to do so! Keep on sharing and inspiring and there's always going to be someone who will support you no matter what! Love you! <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Feel so identified with that little boy feeling! I was exactly like that when I was a kid, I hated barbies and I only wanted to play pokemon and similar stuff. I think being like that is so special and I feel so proud of my kid form haha so happy to read you lived this too and I found this post so inspiring ❤ Love your blog and your stories!

    www.mgveronica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you can identify yourself too! I'm sure we would make such an awesome team together as that is the only kind of 'girl' I can come along with very well. You should be very proud of it and it fills me with so much joy that you know yourself and accept yourself the way you simply are ❤ Thank you my dear :*

      Delete